Astropay – A Guide
There are many Indian cricket betting sites, and finding the right one can be challenging. The good news is that you can narrow the playing field by searching for operators that offer specific payment methods to suit your individual needs. Quality cricket betting providers offer their players a wide variety of financial options to ensure users always have a convenient method available to them. One of our favorite choices is AstroPay.
This AstroPay payment guide is designed with the Indian bettor in mind. We will take you through everything you should know about this payment option so you can bet with confidence.
What is AstroPay and How Does it Work?
AstroPay is an online payment method. More specifically, it is a virtual payment method that allows players to make deposits and withdrawals without a bank account. Whether they don’t have a bank account or simply prefer to keep their details private, AstroPay users can enjoy a convenient payment option without giving away personal information. This payment method is also a good choice for those on a budget as the prepaid card allows you to spend only as many funds as you load it with.
AstroPay was first launched in 2009 and currently serves as a global payment option. It is especially popular among Indian players and sports bettors, who have embraced the financial solution wholeheartedly. It is a great option for players who prefer to keep their bank account safe and secure as well as those who don’t have a bank account at all.
How to Deposit Using AstroPay
Depositing funds with AstroPay is surprisingly easy.
- Log in to your provider of choice.
- Visit the “Cashier” page and click on “AstroPay Card” when selecting payment options.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit and select your currency of choice.
- Input your virtual card details.
- Confirm the transaction, and get ready to bet!
While these steps will match with many operators, sometimes providers do things a bit differently. The good news is that even when the process varies a bit, the steps should still be fundamentally aligned with the information we have included above. If you cannot find the right place to deposit, you can always reach out to the website’s customer service team for more information.
How to Withdraw Using AstroPay
Withdrawing funds with AstroPay is just as easy as depositing them.
- Log in to your provider’s website.
- Visit the “Cashier” page.
- Click on “Withdraw”.
- Select AstroPay among the payment method options.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Confirm your card details, if necessary.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Keep an eye on your AstroPay account for the funds. Make sure you keep your AstroPay login information in a safe place.
Withdrawal transaction times for AstroPay vary but typically take between one and three days. As with the deposit steps listed above, these steps might not work at every site, although they should be quite similar among most sites. If you need help, reach out to your provider’s customer service team.
Benefits of Using AstroPay for Online Betting
AstroPay is an excellent choice for Indian players for many reasons. From simple transactions to safety and everything in between, there are many benefits users will enjoy, such as:
- Fast transactions: AstroPay offers users fast transactions for depositing and withdrawing funds. The exact timeline varies from operator to operator, but they typically offer instantaneous deposits and withdrawals within one to three business days.
- Secure anonymity: AstroPay is the payment method of choice for users who value their privacy and personal information. Because it consists of a prepaid virtual card, users will not need to enter their banking information when they want to initiate a transaction. This keeps their personal details safe while also offering a veil of anonymity.
- Availability across devices: AstroPay makes payments easy and secure on a variety of devices. From your desktop to your mobile device, AstroPay can be used safely and securely.
- Virtual cards are prepaid: This means that users face little chance of payment rejection due to insufficient funds.
All these benefits combine to create a polished and reliable banking experience when using AstroPay for betting in India.
Potential Drawbacks of Using AstroPay When Betting Online
Although AstroPay offers users many pros, it also has a few potential cons depending on your personal preferences.
- Few supported currencies: Although AstroPay is readily available in India, players hoping to use a different currency might not be able to find a good fit.
- No cash withdrawals: Players can easily withdraw using AstroPay, but the funds cannot be withdrawn in cash once they hit AstroPay accounts. Instead, players can send the funds to their bank accounts (or another banking option) for easy cash withdrawal.
Alternatives to AstroPay for Cricket Betting
AstroPay is a truly solid choice for many people, but not everyone will find it to be a good fit. Here are a few alternatives to keep in mind.
Netbanking also offers secure and anonymous transactions, but this method is not a prepaid one, nor is it always available at Indian cricket betting sites.
Another alternative to AstroPay is JetonCash. Its features are similar to AstroPay’s, but there are a few key differences. The most important of these is fees. AstroPay charges no deposit fees, but JetonCash charges a 2.50% deposit fee, along with a 2% sender fee.
Our Honest Opinion About AstroPay
We really enjoy cricket betting sites that offer AstroPay. The payment option is an incredibly useful one for Indian players, especially those without a bank account. Even users who have bank accounts can benefit from AstroPay thanks to the provider’s low- or no-fee transactions and quick processing times. While it is true that AstroPay has a few minor flaws, they are common issues and are far outweighed by its advantages.